MENU

Saturday 3 July 2021

Triple Step Easel Card

Hopping in today with a quick post about a recent fun fold I shared last week and received some questions about.  This Triple Step Easel Card is super easy to make but has a wow factor!

Triple Easel Card
I followed this tutorial by fellow demonstrator Tina Zinck on YouTube to learn this design.  It's been around for a little while but this was the first time I stumbled across it.  It's a super fun design that folds flat to fit in a standard envelope:

Hand Penned

It stands up for display too, which is great for the recipient.


I used the Hand-Penned Suite for my card (it's my favourite from the new annual catalogue), and this paper just happens to be on sale this month.  Be sure to pick some up for yourself here.  

Here are the photos of my finished card.  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, just drop a comment below.  :)

Happy Crafting,

Barb



No comments :

Post a Comment