MENU

Thursday 17 June 2021

Who Wore It Better: Card Edition

Watercolouring has always been my favourite background technique.  I love how soft the colours become and using my Stampin' Up! ink pads as pallets makes it super easy to do.  But now that I have discovered the alcohol ink technique I'm torn!!  I love how you can get so many different looks depending on how you apply the alcohol, and it dries so fast you can complete a project in no time at all.

So I need your help to decide--who wore it better?  :)  Please vote in the comments, or on my Instagram or Facebook pages, and I'll declare the winner at the end of the week.  And if you don't already follow me there, please do!  I'd love to help inspire your creativity.  

Alcohol Ink Background

I created the same project twice but with one key difference:  one is on vellum with Blends and alcohol, the other is on watercolour paper with a watercolour wash background, 

Here are close ups of each to help you decide (in alphabetical order for fairness, lol):

    Alcohol Ink Technique:

Blends Background




    Watercolour Wash Technique:

watercolour wash

watercolour wash

I'm still undecided, guess I'll just have to make them all!  

Thanks for stopping by today and playing along,

Happy Crafting,

Barb



No comments :

Post a Comment