MENU

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Flowering Cactus Triple Cube Card

I made my first Triple Cube Card this week for my #wowwednesday feature--and it is much easier to create than you might think!


I followed this tutorial over on Splitcoaststampers for the bones of my card base, and then added some extra popups on each of the layers for even more dimension.

This was super easy because I again used the coordinating dies from the Flowering Cactus Medley to cut the images from a piece of the patterned DSP--I love that something this intriguing can actually come together very quickly!



I made some accordion folds with scraps of white cardstock to attach my pop-ups to the card base.


With lots of layers of pretty paper and matching cardstock this Triple Cube Card is a great showcase for your favourite stamp set and papers.

And it folds completely flat to mail, and just pops open when taken out of the envelope!



I hope you give this amazing fun fold a try!

   Barb



No comments :

Post a Comment