MENU

Sunday 7 July 2024

Creation Station Case The Catologue Hop

Good gravy it is July already!  The world is green, the birds are singing and it's time to enjoy some sunshine.  It's also time to play with the Creation Station team again, and this month we are scouring the new annual catalogue for inspiration.

Thanks for hopping along with us today.  If you are following the hop you're joining me from the talented Julie Beltramo at Just Julie B's Stamping Space.  You can keep hopping to see the rest of the team's designs by clicking the link at the bottom of this post.

My card is based off this card, found on page 44:

This layout immediately caught my eye, as the possibilities seemed endless.  I started with a Garden Green Cardstock base (4.25" x 11", scored at 5.5") and a slightly smaller panel (4-18/" x 5-3/8").  I embossed the panel with the new Dashing Designs Embossing Folder, replacing the DSP used in the duck card.

My focal point is created from a 3" x 3.5" piece of DSP from the To Market DSP pack, which I layered onto Blackberry Bliss Cardstock. 

As in the sample card, I added a white rectangle (3.75" x 2") on which I stamped my sentiment (from the Thanks A Bunch Sale-a-bration set, retired) in Garden Green Ink.

All of my veggies and the adorable market bag I fussy cut from the To Market DSP.  Is there anything more fun than cutting lettuce, tomatoes and peppers from paper?!  I layered them all together and then popped up the bag on Dimensionals.  Finally, I added some Purple Fine Shimmer Gems for just the right amount of colour and sparkle.

Thanks for checking out my blog today, I hope you will see how the catalogue can be used for amazing inspiration as you make your way through our hop.  Next up is Elizabeth Price at Seeing Ink Spots , be sure to hop along to see her beautiful project.


Happy Crafting,
Barb




No comments :

Post a Comment