MENU

Monday 15 January 2024

Stamping Symphony Mini Catalogue InstaHop and Enduring Beauty

We are back with our first Stamping Symphony InstaHop of 2024 today, sharing our favourite new items in the January - April Mini Catalogue.  I was really excited to see the Enduring Beauty products being offered:  a stamp set with coordinating decorative masks (stencils) and dies.  So much fun to play with!  I started using just the stamp set for my project today, and then at the end of this post I'll share an example that uses the stencils for a totally different look:

At first glance this card might seem very simple, but with closer inspection you'll see that I added a ton of dimension and texture.  I stamped multiple copies of the floral image and fussy cut different sections, layering them with dimensionals. Here are top- and side-view images of how that looks:



I used the new Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder to add texture to a white panel, and matted that on a thin layer of black cardstock.  I also matted a plain piece of white cardstock onto black, which showcased the contrast.


I offset all of my images to the far left of my card base (5.5" x 8.5", scored at 4.25").  My sentiment, from the Enduring Beauty Stamp Set, is heat embossed in white on a strip of black cardstock, which I tucked in behind my floral layers.


Some splattered Basic Black Blends and Basic Rhinestones finishes the front of this very special card.  On the inside I added a cut off strip of the stamped and splattered floral image, and my favourite Paper Pumpkin sentiment.  I find myself going to that stash over and over these days, there is such a variety of fonts and sentiments in those kits!


Last week I shared this project on my Instagram page, which used all of the items in the Enduring Beauty lineup.  I stenciled the floral in Fresh Freesia and Berry Burst, and the leaves in Lost Lagoon, just building up the inks.  Because I was matting this on black cardstock I die cut the leaves and then coloured in the white edges with my Black Blends marker.  I also heat embossed the floral image across the background in white for a custom look.


Thank you for checking out my project today.  Please head to Instagram to see what the rest of the team has for you from the new mini catalogue!

Happy Crafting,
Barb




No comments :

Post a Comment