MENU

Saturday 7 October 2023

World Card Making Day 2023: 6"x6" One Sheet Wonder

Happy World Card Making Day!  I hope you are celebrating in style with a crafty afternoon (or weekend, why not?!) planned.  I recognized the day with a special edition of Surprise Saturday, where we made 4 cards using a One Sheet Wonder pattern.

I used to shy away form One Sheet Wonders, but in the last few years I've found a way to get excited about them.  I found this great template from Crafts By Happy Stamper, and made four different sets of cards for inspiration.

And here are each of the sets I made:




Did you notice something different in that last picture?  I somehow managed to lose one card from this set, even though I didn't leave my desk!  I'm sure it will turn up somewhere, but it's truly a "mystery card" right now.  I did film a Reel while making this set, so you can check out the fourth card here.

And here are the samples sorted by design:





I'm off to some more events for World Card Making Day, thanks for stopping by.  If you give this One Sheet Wonder a try I'd love to hear from you!  And if you'd like to join in on our weekly fun, just click on the "Surprise Saturday" tab above and join the mailing list to receive the measurements and meeting link.

Happy Crafting,
Barb








No comments :

Post a Comment