MENU

Sunday 15 October 2023

Stamping Symphony Christmas Insta Hop

Now that we have celebrated Thanksgiving here it is time to start really focusing on Christmas projects!  Our Stampin' Symphony Instahop was the perfect place to really get started, so I made this super fun pop up box card with the Beary Christmas Suite:

I love the polar bear images in the DSP in this Suite, so I fussy cut a few guys to be the focal images across my card front.  I followed this video tutorial by Lisa Curcio, who always has such great ideas!  I did change it up a little, but aligning all of my blocks across the bottom of my card base (rather than centered), so that I was able to create a little scene with my images.

The card is created with three pop up blocks, that are scored and glued together so that the card base still folds flat and fits in a standard envelope.


The card has AMAZING dimension--the scene really seems to come to life!




And this paper is so cute!



Thanks for popping by today, I would love to hear from you in the comments below!  And if you haven't been there yet, please head to my Instagram to join in on the hop for even more holiday inspiration!

Happy Crafting,
Barb





No comments :

Post a Comment