MENU

Friday 20 October 2023

Night Angels Video Hop: Thank You

I'm so excited to share another YouTube video with you all today!  I am continually learning about the process with each video, and I'm so thankful for your support and patience.  This month's theme for our Night Angels Video Hop, Thank You, gave me the perfect opportunity to send a thanks to all of you!

I created this fun fold card that just screams fall to me, with the gorgeous All About Autumn DSP and my favourite, rich fall colours:  Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Old Olive

You can find my video here, and all of the measurements are in the video description as well:

I love the new Pebbled Path colour....usually I would have heat embossed my sentiment on Basic Black for that chalkboard look, but using Pebbled Path instead really softened the look while still having that white embossing powder pop!


Isn't the copper foiling in the All About Autumn DSP just gorgeous?!  It has so much shine that is just perfect for fall projects.  It has sold out so quickly but it should be available again next week, and it is worth the wait!


The card is formed with two "flaps":  a small flap that opens to the right, and a slightly larger flap that opens to the left.  I love this style of card, as it gives the opportunity to showcase several pretty papers.  This is particularly easy to do with the Stampin' Up! DSP packs--I love the colour coordination!


Thanks for stopping by today, I would love to hear from you in the comments below.  All of the products I've used today are available at my online store, and I hope you'll check out my YouTube Video as well.

Happy Crafting,
Barb



No comments :

Post a Comment