MENU

Saturday 15 July 2023

Stamping Symphony Summer InstHop

Welcome, we are hopping today with a "summer" theme with the Stamping Symphony team.  I was married in the summer, so the first thing that I thought of was a wedding card.  I am so in love with the Paper Florist Dies, which are a great option for an over-the-top keepsake card, so I combined the two ideas into this boxed set and fun fold card/gift card holder for a very special wedding:


I made this great box that is just 0.5" deep, perfect to allow my card to nestle inside without squishing those gorgeous 3D flowers.  It also really dresses up a gift card!  


The box is decorated with the leaf motif in the Gorgeous Garden Dies--I love using this die for a tone-on-tone elegant look. I created the flowers by blending Bubble Bath and Flirty Flamingo Inks on Basic White Cardstock with my Blends, then splattering them with water and white ink for some added depth.  The leaves are Soft Sea Foam, and I added pops of colour with Pretty Peacock stems.  The box is tied with some burlap ribbon.


The card coordinates with the box and is super fun fold, with a small flap that opens to the right, and a full sized flap that opens to the left.  I used both of the dies from the Gorgeous Garden Dies on the card, with the leaf patter on the right and the floral pattern on the left.  



The flowers were created using the same process as the box and are clustered around a die cut circle that provided a flat surface to stamp my sentiment.


I added some ombre paper from the Bright & Beautiful DSP pack on the back of the small flap, and another flower to decorate the inside of my card.  On the left flap you could add a pocket to a hold a gift card, or there's lots of room to leave the newlyweds a message.

Thanks for stopping by today, to follow along on the hop please head to Instagram

Happy Crafting,
Barb



No comments :

Post a Comment