MENU

Sunday 15 January 2023

Stamping Symphony Sale-a-bration Three Ways

Is there a better way to kick off a new year than Sale-a-bration?  Gorgeous free products added on to your order is a dream! The Stamping Symphony team is sharing our favourite Sale-a-bration items today--don't miss out, as these amazing products are while supplies last. ;)  I chose to highlight the incredible Dainty Flowers 12"x12" DSP and show how every crafter can make beautiful cards with this paper:



All of my cards use the same piece of Dainty Flowers DSP included in the paper pack, which when cut apart give you enough frames for 6 cards...and you get two pieces of this paper in the pack!  So you have plenty of floral frames to make a variety of cards depending on your time and preference.



Beginner Crafter/Quick Card:

This paper does ALL the work for you!  It has an amazing printed textured background that resembles watercolour paper and gives immediate depth to the imagery.  For this super quick card I stamped my sentiment (from the Color & Contour Stamp Set) in Black Memento Ink directly onto the centre of the floral frame, which I cut to 3-5/8" x 4-7/8".  I layered the frame onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock that is just slightly bigger, at 3.75" x 5", which I popped up on Dimensionals before adding to my Thick Basic White card base (4.25" x 11" scored at 5.5").  


Casual Crafter/15-minute Card:



Adding a few extra steps to the creation of this card really takes it up a notch.  I turned this card ninety degrees and used a 5.5" x 8.5" Thick Basic White card base, scored at 4.25".  I embossed a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Basic White Cardstock panel with the new Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder, which adds an incredible amount of texture to my card.  I trimmed the preprinted floral frame to 3-3/8" x 4-5/8" and then added it to a layer of Basic White Cardstock, which is popped up on Dimensionals.  My sentiment, also from the Colour & Contour Stamp Set, was stamped in Black Memento Ink on a scrap of Basic White Cardstock, and then die cut with a label die from the All That Dies set.  I added some retired ribbon behind my label before adhering it to the centre of my card front with Dimensionals.  And of course a few Basic Rhinestones for some sparkle.


Avid Crafter/30-minute Card:


Get out your paper snips for this one!  Fussy cutting to the extreme but SO worth it for this delicate and artful card.  I carefully trimmed around the floral images on both the outside and inside to create a floating frame as a focal point of my card.  I used a top-folding Thick Basic White card base and added a 3.5" x 4.75" panel embossed with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing  Folder that was layered on a piece of  Basic White Cardstock.  Before I added this panel to my card base I splattered some ink using the flicking technique and my Rich Razzleberry Blends marker.  It adds just the right grounding element for my floral centrepiece.  I placed numerous Mini Dimensionals on the back of my fussy cut flowers and centred it on the prepared card base.  I stamped my sentiment (from the Sentimental Park Stamp Set) in Black Memento Ink on a scrap of Basic White Cardstock and layered a few more pieces behind to give it some stability.  A pretty bow was added behind the sentiment and then both were added to my card front with more Dimensionals.  

This DSP delivers a beautiful finished product every time, and is FREE with a $60 CAD order.  I just know that this paper is going to sell out fast, so if you've got to have it, don't delay!  It's available in my online store while supplies last.

And now it is time to keep hopping and see what the rest of our crew have to share today.  I'd love to hear from you in the comments below before you go, so please take a second and let me know if this paper is on your list!  You can also join us on Instagram for the hop here.


Happy crafting,
Barb



No comments :

Post a Comment