MENU

Sunday 1 January 2023

Creation Station Salebration Celebration

It's the most wonderful time of the year--Sale-a-bration!  If you're not familiar with how it works, for every $60 purchase you make from January 5 - February 28 you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-bration catalogue, which is chock full of paper, stamps and even a special Boho Blue Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine for joining!!!  There will be only one Sale-a-bration this year, so don't miss out.  

To help you see all of the possibilities of these amazing free items, we're featuring them this month in our Creation Station Blog Hop.  I pre-ordered some new product as a Christmas gift for myself 😉 and as a demonstrator got early access to the Sale-a-bration choices.  I selected the gorgeous Favored Flowers 12"x12" DSP as my first choice, and it does not disappoint!



This paper speaks for itself, so I let it shine on my card.  I started with a piece of Favored Flowers DSP cut to 3.5" x 5-3/8" and adhered it to my card base, and then trimmed the Basic Black Cardstock base to fit.  

My sentiment is from the Good Feelings Stamp Set and looks great heat embossed in White Embossing Powder as my focal point.  I layered my stamped Basic Black Cardstock on a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock, and then added that with Dimensionals to the flap I created from a 2-3/8" x 4-1/8" piece of Basic Black Cardstock.  I glued the flap to the inside of my card base, lining it up on the right side.

For the inside of my card, I added a 0.5" piece of the Favored Flowers DSP to a panel of Basic White, and stamped "Thinking of You" from the new Sentimental Park Stamp Set.  I love the fonts in this stamp set, and will be using it lots in the days ahead!

Finally, I added some Pearl Basic Jewels to my sentiment for a touch of sophistication.

Thank you so much for starting out the new year with me!  I hope you enjoy all of the projects we have for you today, there are so many fun freebies to play with.  Please leave me a comment and then hop along to see what Rachel Traudt has for you, or join us on Instagram too!

Happy Crafting,
Barb


3 comments :