MENU

Friday 20 January 2023

Global Design Colour Challenge

The new January - June Catalog has so many fun and interesting products, and I'm sharing a project made with my two current favourites today for the Global Design Project #GDP377 colour challenge:  the Two-Tone Flora Bundle and the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks.

Following the colour challenge, my flowers are stamped with So Saffron Ink (stamped off one time for the bottom layer, and full strength for the detail layer).  I sponged my leaves in Granny Apple Green Ink, and then used Balmy Blue for the layered masks, starting with a very light touch and building up the colour with the second mask for the contrast.


I knew I would love the detailed floral background die included in the die set--and I was not disappointed!  I used the partial die-cutting technique to cut a pretty rectangle that would fit inside my scalloped rectangle die (from the Scalloped Contours Dies).  I love layering this intricate die cut in a white-on-white scheme for a lace look.  

Stamped florals were added to my sentiment circle, die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies, and I stamped and die cut two flowers which are popped up in the bottom corner for some additional dimension.


I love to use challenges to help spark a starting point when creating, and it is always so fun to see what everyone else makes too.  Please stop by the Global Design Project site and check out all of the amazing cards this week!

Happy Crafting,
Barb


No comments :

Post a Comment