MENU

Saturday 15 May 2021

Expressions In Ink Best Wishes

My heart goes out to all of the couples who have tried to get married in the last 18 months, having to postpone, postpone, replan, and postpone, their weddings.  I hope they are comforted by knowing how much more special that day will be when it finally comes!  And what better way to help them celebrate then a one-of-a-kind card?!

I don't usually gravitate to abstract images but I couldn't resist the beautiful ink spots and splatters in the Expressions In Ink Suite.  And the gorgeous detailed dies sealed the deal!

The Expressions In Ink Specialty DSP is, in a word, incredible.  It has the most beautiful, organic, inked backgrounds, many with brilliant gold rivers running through.  I chose a piece that paired so well with the two flowers in the detailed dies.

I added some gold pearls to the centre of the larger flower and added several detailed leaves to the focal image as well.

The sentiment, "best wishes", is included in the coordinating Artistically Inked stamp set (along with the most amazing inked flowers and blobs!).  This I opted to heat emboss in gold on a label from the Pierced Blooms dies.

I added a small strip of the DSP to the inside of my card, along with "so happy for you" from the new Color & Contour set.  I love how easy it is mix and match Stampin' Up! products for a unique look that is still incredibly cohesive.  

Thank you for hopping along on our blog hop today, I so appreciate you stopping by!  Keep on hopping by visiting:

Leena – A La Cards

 Sandy – Lolly & Sand

 Barb – JustBStamping (you're here)

 Jen – StampingJen

 Leigh – SimpLeigh Stamping

 Laurel – Laurel Davis Crafted


Happy Crafting,

Barb




1 comment :

  1. That white flower die on the amazing DSP is exquisite! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete