MENU

Sunday 7 April 2019

Fun coming your way!

I'm so excited to offer my first sampler class--focusing on Spring!  If you are like me this weekend has gotten you ssoooo ready for some sun and flowers and birds.  We've had just a taste of the warmth, now bring on the sunshine to go with it!

While we wait for Mother Nature to cooperate we will have to make our own sunshine, and this pastel floral sampler hit the spot for me.


This workshop will use a lot of fun products and you'll leave with a completed project ready to frame and display in your home (frame not included).  See my "SPRING Sampler" page for more details (button at the top on the menu).

Also coming your way are these fun shaker cards at my monthly Techniques class (Thursday, April 25, 7pm).  I'll teach you how to make these great interactive cards, designed to use for all your spring events:  birthday, wedding and graduation.


You can RSVP for the shaker class on my website too!  





No comments :

Post a Comment