MENU

Friday 8 June 2018

Easy Birthday Card (3 of 3) with Picture Perfect Birthday

I'm back with my final card from my New To Stamping class last week, and it might just be my favourite. 😁


Layers upon layers make this card something special yet so easy to do.  We started with a small rectangle of Whisper White and stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay.  To draw emphasis to the "you" on the stamp, we sponged Lemon Lime Twist ink over just that part of the stamp before stamping.  I love how it just blends seamlessly into the Bermuda Bay.



This was layered onto three other layers:  Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist (die cut with the scallop square die) and finally Bermuda Bay.  I popped up that whole lot on a dimensional on yet another layer of Whisper White that was embossed with the Sequin Dynamics embossing folder.


My Bermuda Bay card base really helps this card be a bright and cheerful birthday wish.  As a final decoration to this super simple card, we stamped a paper party whistle in all of the coordinating colours.  So much fun!

I hope you have enjoyed this series of easy cards, and will join me next month for my New To Stamping class!

And once again a reminder about my big retirement sale next weekend (June 16) starting at 10am.  I will have lots of things to see and do.  RSVP for some extra-special treatment. :)

Barb

No comments :

Post a Comment