MENU

Sunday 11 February 2018

How to earn free Stampin' Up! Products with Tutti Fruitti

So, Sale-A-Bration is here and there are a plethora of great products to earn for free.  My upline, Leena Girsa, challenged our team, Stampin' Symphony, to showcase one free Sale-A-Bration item this month.  Our next meeting is tomorrow, and in typical fashion I am down to the wire, but I did it!

My Sale-A-Bration choice was the Tutti-fruitti Cards and Envelopes.  The pack includes 16 card bases and 16 envelopes--what a steal!  And the best part....it's free with a $60 purchase (until March 31).

My cards show what you can you buy for $120...everything you need to make my three cards and earn 2 sets of the Tutti-fruitti cards and envelopes for free.  Plus you'll have LOTS of product left over after making 16 cards to make many, many more fun things!

Where do I start?  Each one of these cards is cute, but I'll start with the strawberry "you are the sweetest" card, since it was the first one I made.  The idea for this card popped into my head while I was driving, and I couldn't wait to get home and make it.  Do you think the police would accept that as an excuse for speeding?!
 

How cute are those tiny strawberries?  They are so easy to create with the stamp set and matching mini punches, and they up the adorability factor about....100x.  I stamped my little basket on a whisper white circle and then filled it with strawberries, a few of which I mounted on tiny pieces of dimensionals.  I used one of the Tutti-fruitti card bases and one sheet of the matching DSP and cut strips to cover my card front, pairing each with a piece of Night of Navy cardstock.  I added a strip of the reverse side of that same DSP, a sweet little linen bow, and a Night of Navy banner embossed with Whisper White powder sentiment.
 
Next up...Pineapple heaven!
 
 
Same general design, starting with a card base from the free pack, adding a piece of the coordinating DSP (adhered on an angle), and a strip of Whisper White backed by, you guessed it, the reverse side of the DSP.  I stamped my pineapples in Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede using the Tutti-fruitti ink spots.  These are such a great deal!  A fantastic way to get four fun colours for only $10! 

Card 3 features a super cute piece of DSP with citrus slices.
I fussy cut around some of the slices and popped them up with dimensionals, and mounted my DSP on a piece of Lemon Lime twist.  I mirrored the same look by mounting a piece of Whisper White, stamped with my sentiment in Soft Suede, to another strip of Lemon Lime, and added some fussy cut half-slices.

This suite of products has lots of pieces that I haven't used yet--like matching washi tape, sequins, and ribbons.  Oh my!

And I have barely even touched my DSP pack, so many great patterns left in there!

Tell me which card is your favourite, I'd love to know!

Barb

Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment