MENU

Sunday 15 September 2024

Stamping Symphony Colour Challenge Instahop

We are mid-way through another month, which means it's time for another Stamping Symphony Instahop!  This month Sandy gave us a colour challenge as a jumping off point  But I decided to go with a more muted variation in this card:



I would say the colours in the photo are Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, Soft Succulent, Pretty Peacock, and Basic Black.  This is an intense colour palette perfect for our upcoming fall weather!

By pairing Pretty Peacock, Soft Succulent, and Petal Pink with lots of white and gold accents, I created a project inspired by the photo but with my own spin.  I love the embossed background on this fun fold card, which was made with the Changing Leaves Hybrid Embossing Folder.  This folder comes with a set of dies that cut while embossing, so you get two choices every time!  

All of the leaves were cut with the coordinating die, and I coloured them with my Blends markers (Petal Pink and Soft Succulent), which really brought out the texture.

The scalloped sentiment pieces are from the Wildflower Designs Dies and add some layers and interest without taking away from the colourful leaves from the Changing Leaves Bundle.  

I added some Pretty Peacock accents with a few die cut leaves and and the ink colour for my sentiment, as well as a pop of gold in some additional leaves and metallic pearls.

The Stamping Symphony team is sharing all of their cards over on Instagram, I hope you'll pop there to see what everyone made with this beautiful colour palette!

Happy Crafting,
Barb


No comments :

Post a Comment