MENU

Friday 24 November 2023

Stampin' Friends Bags, Tags, and Boxes Blog Hop

Welcome to another Stampin' Friends Blog Hop!  This month our theme is bags, tags and boxes, and I am excited to share this four-drawer box I created with the Winter Meadow DSP.


For those joining me from Jo Blackman, thanks for stopping by!  Please remember to continue on the hop by clicking the links at the end of this post, you're sure to be inspired by all the creative packaging ideas today.

I followed this great tutorial that Jo shared last year, and it is so much fun to make!  The Winter Meadow DSP has an amazing full 12x12 sheet of a winter boughs image that was perfect for the top of my box.  I decorated that with some stamped and die cut images using the Magical Meadow Stamp Set and coordinating dies.  My ink colours are Misty Moonlight, Garden Green, and Moody Mauve.  

I also used the square frame from the Christmas Classics Dies, and die cut it from Thick Basic White Cardstock.  I used the pierced square die that comes in that set to die cut and inlay a white square, just to add some detail to my sentiment.

The box itself is made from Moody Mauve Cardstock, and the plaid paper came from stash. 


This box is the perfect upgrade for some stocking stuffers!  Each of the four drawers opens to reveal a small present tucked inside:  I have a bottle of nail polish, some chocolate truffle balls, a pair of stretchy mitts, and a Kinder Snowman.  

Thanks for joining me today, and please remember to drop me a comment and then hop along to the rest of the Stampin' Friends' blogs today!


Happy Crafting,
Barb

1 comment :