MENU

Monday 4 March 2019

Everything I am (International Blog Hop)

It's time for another International Blog Hop!  Thanks so much for stopping by my page to see my entry and hopefully vote for my card. ;)  The link for voting is http://bit.ly/KyliesMarch2019HighlightsVoteForMeHere and you can vote for all your favourites by clicking on the little heart on the top right of the thumbnail picture.


I love the look of Melon Mambo and Basic Black together but I typically make cards with softer colours, so it was definitely time to break out some brights!

I used the new lace embossing folder which adds so much texture to the background of this card.  I heat embossed the sentiment in white on a punched piece of black, and then layered oodles of die cuts behind it (using punches and dies) in vellum, white, and silver glimmer.


I anchored my sentiment with a strip of Basic Black shimmer ribbon, which also keeps the sparkle going across the whole card front.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you like my card please consider voting for it here:   http://bit.ly/KyliesMarch2019HighlightsVoteForMeHere by clicking the little heart in the top right corner of the thumbnail picture on Kylie's page.


Barb


No comments :

Post a Comment