MENU

Monday 4 June 2018

Easy Birthday Card (1 of 3) with Picture Perfect Birthday

Hi Everyone, Happy Monday!  This past Saturday I held my " new to stamping" class and featured three cards simple but fun birthday cards using the Picture Perfect stamp set and inspired by designs I saw on Pinterest.  This is such a great set for a beginner stamper, as it includes fun fonts AND images, so you really get some bang for your buck.  I paired it with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set for my first card, as I wanted to highlight the ease of the coordinating balloon  punch.  These two sets go together so well!

Here is the first card we made:


I used a tone-on-tone technique with Lemon Lime Twist ink on matching cardstock with the ballon image from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set.  I created a smaller panel for the left-hand side of the card front and added a stamped and punched balloon, popped up on a dimensional.  I stamped some Bermuda Bay accents on my balloon too, and loved that pop of colour! 

I also stamped some confetti and a sentiment from the Picture Perfect set, and added a balloon string in the new Gray Granite.


For the inside of my card I stamped a bouquet of balloons floating off the top of the panel, and added the Bermuda Bay highlights to just a few.  A sentiment and fini!


I will share the other two cards we made later this week.

Interesting in joining my classes?  I would love to hear from you, comment below or email me for details.

And don't forget my upcoming Buy On Get One Free sale next Saturday!  I have lots of goodies for sale and fun planned to launch the new catalogue.  RSVP in advance for extra goodies. 😊

Thanks for stopping by,
Barb

No comments :

Post a Comment