MENU

Thursday 15 November 2018

Holly Jolly Christmas (Blog Hop)

Time for another Stamping Symphony blog hop!  This month we are showcasing products from the Holiday Catalogue, which is chock-full of holiday fun!  I have been making Christmas cards for many weeks now and definitely have my favourites, but I broke out a set and a tool that I hadn't used much for the hop.


We made this card at my card class last week, and I think it was hit!
  

The stamped wreath has such a wow factor, and is super simple to accomplish using the Stamparatus.  For those not familiar, this is our new stamp positioning tool, which allowed for perfectly placed berries.  I filled in with hand-stamped evergreen boughs for a beautiful wreath.  Wish I could make one for my door so easily!  :)

For me, every card has to have a little bit of shimmer at Christmas, and in real life, this one has just the perfect amount of bling from the glimmer paper twigs to the gold washi tape.  


I also used my very favourite dies, the stitched shapes, for my sentiment circle.  It just adds a special little something to a die cut, don't you think?


I always decorate the insides of my cards as well, and I really loved how the evergreen boughs come to life with the shading, so I continued that look inside too.


I am still accepting orders for finished (custom) cards, so please reach out if you would like to purchase some handmade cards for your list this year.  

And don't forget to keep on hopping to the others playing along today:

                                

JustBStamping (Barb--you're here!)
Until next time,
Barb



Product List

2 comments :