MENU

Sunday 16 September 2018

Making Christmas Bright


My first must-have of the new Holiday Catalogue was the Making Christmas Bright stamp set and coordinating punch.  I posted this card on my Instagram account shortly after receiving the bundle, but wanted to share it with you here as well.  It combines several of my favourite things:  a watercolour background, a rainbow of colour, glitter, and stitching!

Here is the close up from Instagram:


And here is a shot showing some of the inks and tools I used to create it:


Wondering how I got those faux stitches on the outside of my main panel?  They are new dies in the Stitched Labels set--and they have a cross-stitch one too!!!

This was a super fast card to make, but one that I think packs a lot of punch (no pun intended!).  

Join my class on October 13 to make a card of your very own, and check out my newly redesigned craft studio.

I used bright colours for my card, would you like to see it in shades of blues for a more modern touch?  Comment below!

Barb



Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment