MENU

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Z-Fold Baby Card

 You may have noticed that I am using this bunny stamp...a lot!  They are just so sweet, and so easy to colour, that I just can't resist them.

This fun Z-fold is the perfect base for this card, allowing me to share three different pieces of pastel DSP in addition to the stamped and coloured image. 


The card base is 4.25" x 11" scored and folded one way at 5.5", and then the opposite direction at 8.25".  This makes the classic "Z" shape that gives this fancy fold its name!

I stamped the image with Crumb Cake ink and coloured it softly with Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, and Soft Sea Foam Blends.  I then added some Wink of Stella to the coloured areas on the bunnies so this card sparkle just the right amount.  I then die cut it with one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies.

I layered the coloured image onto a Crumb Cake die cut from that same set.

The sentiment is from the same Oval Occasions stamp set.  It comes stacked originally, but I carefully cut apart the "welcome" from the "little one" for more flexibility.  This meant that I could stamp my sentiment in a straight line and a thin piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock.  I stamped it in Versamark and then sprinkled Copper embossing powder over it, and heat set.

For the inside of the card I cut a 3.75" x 2.5" piece of white cardstock and stamped and coloured another of the bunny images.  So sweet!

After all these bunny cards, and the donkey cards I made a few weeks ago, I am set for baby cards for a while!

Barb



No comments :

Post a Comment