MENU

Monday 15 June 2020

Blossoms in the Garden (Blog Hop)

So many great new products in the new catalogue, where to begin?!  Our theme this month should have been easy--anything new--but it's so hard to choose!

I ended up going with one of my favourites samples featuring the Forever Greenery suite.  And I had to pair it with a new technique to me, a pleated fold!


I used a new Just Jade card base and embossed just the bottom of the card with one of the new Greenery Embossing Folders. 


 I used some DSP from the Suite for the pleated feature, and the sentiment is from the Grace's Garden stamp set.  I love how Stampin' Up's products work so well with each other!


This card is my favourite because it features something else brand new to me--I made my own felt embellishments!  I adhered some off-white felt to scrap cardstock pieces using regular adhesive tape, and then ran it through my big shot with the Forever Flourishing Dies.  I am going to be doing this SOOOO much now!


I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop, follow these links to see what every one else is featuring today!






1 comment :